|Address||33 Seahill Road, Holywood|
|Lease||12 months minimum|
|Rent||£1,750 / month|
|EPC Rating||C74/C74 (co2: C69/C69)|
Ideally suited for those looking for something a cut above the rest. We are delighted to welcome this luxurious home in a private and convenient location of the highly sought after Seahill area.
Finished and presented to the highest of standards throughout, this modern house offers stylish and well proportioned accommodation as well as a landscaped garden and sun terrace which is maintained regularly by the owner, giving you peace of mind that the outdoor area will always be presented at its best.
The location is excellent, offering convenience to the popular town of Holywood and with road and rail links to Belfast City Centre and Bangor.
For those who want to relax there is access to beautiful coastal walks and opportunities for sailing and golf in the immediate area.
- Luxurious modern home in one of Northern Ireland's premier locations
- A couple of minutes walk from the coastal path and from the station with excellent rail links to Belfast City Centre and Bangor
- Within a few minutes of the popular coastal town of Holywood where you will find exellent restaurants, shops and schooling
- Delightful coastal walks, golf and sailing clubs and private gym are all close by
- Two spacious reception rooms, both with woodburning stoves
- Large contemporary style kitchen with built in appliances and dining area
- Three generously proportioned double bedrooms, two with ensuites bathrooms
- Three bathrooms and downstairs cloakroom fitted out with high quality sanitary ware and stylish tiling
- Parking and maintained landscaped gardens
- Tastefully presented throughout and partly furnished
- Easy and economical to maintain and heat
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.